- Oct 31 – Mercury goes retrograde in Scorpio! Time to review what normally has been hidden from view. (Today, the House voted to go forward with the Impeachment inquiry, a perfect use of Mercury retrograde in Scorpio). Scorpio investigates and seeks out that which is hidden. With Mercury in Scorpio there will be heated debates and battle. The higher aim is for thorough transformation, letting go of story lines and agendas, to surrender to deeper truth.
- Nov 1 – Venus enters Sagittarius, as Venus leaves intense Scorpio it moves into adventuresome Sagittarius. Here we value the positive, and open ourselves to what is possible. We stand for Truth.
- Nov 5 – Mars at 20 Libra squares Pluto in Capricorn. When Mars squares Pluto, tension is increased, our actions are challenged by situations which seek to overturn our intentions. Pluto will bring to the surface what needs to be seen and transformed. The square can indicate a resistance to this, along with power struggles. (Watch the impeachment hearings!). Be alert to keeping your equanimity, as the positive expression of Mars in Libra calls for, through the 12th.
- Nov 8 – Saturn in Capricorn sextiles Neptune in Pisces. Here we have the opportunity to reconsider our goals in more imaginative ways. Spiritual, psychological, and creative work is highlighted. For success, Saturn calls for organization and scheduling, while Neptune wants to move into expanded nonlinear states. The two archetypes give an opportunity to align our intentions with our daily practice…. through the end of the year. The Sun on this day highlights the creative potential these planets offer.
- Nov 11 – The Sun at 19 Scorpio conjuncts Mercury retrograde. This is considered the seeding time of the Mercury cycle. What kind of seed thoughts do you want to plant until the next conjunction which takes place on February 25th?
- Nov 12 – Full Moon at 20 Taurus. The Moon is sturdy and persevering under the auspices of Taurus! If you are moving ahead with a long-term task, or one than calls for steady focus this Moon supports your goal. Here we are held within the Scorpio Taurus polarity, two fixed signs, the ability to let go when needed and the ability to hold fast when needed is emphasized. Taurus asks us to look at what we deeply value, and Scorpio, can focus its laser like perception for transformative means. Be conscious of the intensity of emotions that are stirred under the Scorpio. To become masterful channel the drama of passionate feelings into physical, mental or spiritual goals.
- Nov 18 – Mars enters powerful Scorpio. Everything heats up politically. It is an excellent time to investigate, and get to the bottom of things. The problem is that truth is often in the mind of the beholder. Watch the battle intensify. With Mars in Scorpio take actions that cut through procrastination, that overturn the usual way, that call for deep passion. Transform aggression and anger into clarity of patient right action.
- Nov 20 – Mercury goes direct!
- Nov 22 – Sun enters Sagittarius. Now that we have transitioned through the Scorpio’s fall of darkness, we are ready to gather and celebrate, to bring good cheer to each other, to envision our possibilities for the future with confidence.
- Nov 24 – Venus conjuncts Jupiter, spread loving-kindness. This pair highlights enjoyment, positive creativity and outcomes. Mars opposes Uranus, it’s good we have the beneficial influence of Venus and Jupiter, because Mars opposing Uranus can bring sudden unexpected events that bring about heightened states of awareness, sometimes manifesting as crisis. These are breakthroughs points. (Watch impeachment hearings to see what breaks through)
- Nov 25 – Venus enters Capricorn. With Venus in Capricorn, we value achieving something of worth, hopefully from our own deep values. Here relationships steady, and all creative endeavors can move with progress through staying aligned with our intentions.
The Twelve signs for November 2019: For Sun and Rising Signs
Aries (Mar 20-Apr 19): See yourself through your relationships. For your growth: Let yourself surrender agendas and feel into the stillness. There you will be refreshed and hear your inner guidance.
Taurus (Apr 20-May 20): You’re in the shake down, shake through, breakthrough. For your growth: Your radiant creative self is being shown to you. Let yourself remember her and embody her essence. She helps you to cultivate ease and trust.
Gemini (May 21-Jun 20): Retreat and gather yourself. For your growth: Review the last year. Take note of your accomplishments, of the issues that arose, and honor all of it as shaping forces to your destiny.
Cancer (Jun 21–Jul 21): Stand in and express your deep insight. Paint and sing your uniqueness. For your growth: Cultivate patience. This steady calm activates your strong intuition and visionary abilities. It takes you where you want to go.
Leo (Jul 22 – Aug 22): Be good to yourself and your body. It has messages for you. For your growth: Find your inner sanctuary, find that inner refuge. Establish the stillness and through the stillness wisdom arises to guide you and awaken you.
Virgo (Aug 23-Sep 22): Allow your home to enfold you and nourish you with the love that is there. For your growth: Persevere with your intentions even if they have receded into the background. You are a multi-dimensional human being whose heart carries through your days the poetry and stories of your soul. They want to be shared.
Libra (Sep 23-Oct 22): Keep that equanimity, dear Libra, as Mars travels through your sign and activates those outer planets. For your growth: Keep your practice steady and create a sense of spaciousness around events that are ocurring. Remember what the Buddha said, Samsara is Nirvana (the difference is a transition of perspective).
Scorpio (Oct 23-Nov 21): Happy Birthday dear Scorpio! You’ve chosen a powerful life for transformation and acuteness of perception. Honor your great sensitivity and deep needs, your yearning for understanding of the mystery and the greater meaning of things. Honor yourself for assisting all of us (and yourself) to drop judgment and enter into deeper intimacy with life. Gather yourself through this Mercury retrograde time. As Uranus in Taurus begins its sojourn to oppose your Sun, your old soul awakens, liberating you to let go of past reaction and trauma, to be renewed. All of us have Scorpio somewhere in our charts. This is the area of dynamic change, of confrontation with the old paradigm and renewal. Find the steady center within, to become the creative, perceptive being you are.
Sagittarius (Nov 22-Dec 20): Feel the love in your life! Your powers of gratitude renew all those around you. For your growth: Honor the deep transformative processes that are happening within yourself and with others. Drop all judgment. Belief systems are simply navigating tools through life. Real perception is received through the heart.
Capricorn (Dec 21- Jan 19): Within you, in your quiet times and imagination are potent powers of creativity and love. Trust it. For your growth: Trust is the name of the game right now. Give it a try. Let yourself trust. You have a steady persistence to carry you where you want to go.
Aquarius (Jan 20-Feb 17): Shine your light this month, dear Aquarius. There is something deep and profound that you have to say and you have been with it for a while. For your growth: As you penetrate the levels of deep feeling you slip through into the collective field and become every one. There is a message there.
Pisces (Feb 18-Mar 19): Move with your imagination this month. For your growth: Make sure your boundaries between self and other are strong and defined. You are empathic, but you don’t have to carry the world. Cultivate self-love and inner listening to radiant your gift to the world. It’s a new approach.
Planetary alignments affecting revolution and demonstrations
Revolution is taking place around the World. The old is breaking apart yet determined to hold its power. Mars moving through Libra squares Saturn, Pluto. As Mars enters Scorpio on the 18th it begins to oppose Uranus. We can use the old term “carries the light” in this way – Mars, as activator, weaves together the Uranus and Pluto square, exposing the hidden, and stirring revolution. With the Saturn and Pluto conjunction in Capricorn soon to meet, we feel the underbelly of this conjunction’s tyrannical oppression, and secret maneuvers. That underbelly is the endurance and strength to confront the old power structure. We see this happening in South America, Hong Kong, Lebanon, and many other places. This is also taking place within each of us. There is an Uranian break down, break through, and opening. This also takes place within us for a new orientation in our consciousness.
Donald Trump and politics
As I wrote and spoke about before, Donald Trump is loosing his Jupiterian protection in November. Trump has a prominent influence of Jupiter in his natal chart, bringing abundance, opportunity, largeness and outright overdoing. Since his presidency, transiting Jupiter has been a protective force. This last year, Jupiter has been conjoining his Moon and shining its light upon his Uranus, Sun conjunction, in the area of his chart that describes his public standing. Now it is moving on and the protection is diminishing. Soon he will have Saturn and Pluto opposing his Saturn and Venus. This will take down the structure of his life, as he has known it, and diminish his popularity! The conjunction comes into more powerful influence December, January and February and through out 2020. Watch for impeachment and unfolding of events that bring about changes in his overall support.
Attorney General Barr, Trump’s lawyer Giuliani, and Secretary of State, Pompeo, all face challenging Saturn Pluto transits now. Isn’t that interesting timing!
- Transiting Saturn and Pluto square Barr’s Venus in Aries, opposite his Neptune, deflating and obstructing his popularity, (among other things).
- Giuliani has 4 planets in Leo including his Moon. Uranus in Taurus is shaking up his Mars Pluto conjunction, meaning there’s an unexpected crisis that is threatening the manipulative way he takes actions and goes after things.
- Pompeo has transiting Saturn Pluto conjunction on his Mercury Mars conjunction in Capricorn and opposing his Moon. He doesn’t know what to say!! Suddenly he must confront the way he has been thinking and his actions. He’s looking at a hard reality, which is checking his ambitions. The Saturn Pluto conjunction opposes his Moon, showing emotional difficulty, depression, and great discomfort. (Giuliani, Barr, and Trump are Geminis with prominent Leo placements).
Each of these men are embodiments of the old paradigm, carrying those values, with their sense of entitlement. This paradigm is now being shredded as we move to the end of this patriarchal age. The shadow is being illumined and broken open to find the light within.
This light within is the seed of the revolutions, along with movements involving social and earth justice. Ecology of wholeness is laboring to birth itself. A new way of perceiving who we are and our Earth is taking place…the way of inclusivity, of in depth perception, and intuitive knowing grows. This is the passageway we must travel to create the bridge to the new paradigm with its honoring of all peoples and the sacred interrelatedness of all things. As Saturn and Pluto so well describe, it is a laborious task, fraught with challenges and difficulties that we must meet to transform our reality.
“Let us remember one core insight from the mystics and sages of humanity…All that is exists in a state of constant unfolding within the luminous presence, the field of sacred living intelligence that we call the universe, and all that is contained in it. As the Heart Sutra suggests, Samsara is Nirvana. The difference is merely a transition of perspective.” (Paraphrased and expanded upon from a quote out of Mark Jones’s “Soul Astrology”).
Susan Heinz is a professional astrologer in Santa Cruz for 35 years, bringing together traditional & esoteric astrology, Tarot and Qabalah. For info on her Friday monthly astrology groups, her Qabalah, astrology and or, painting classes, and for personal consultations, call (831) 479-3751, or go to www.susanheinz.com.